Warehouse Services Inc. is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) provider in the United States with more than 18 million square feet of dedicated and multi-client facilities. We have the capability to provide advanced solutions for the most complex supply chains. Using innovation, advanced equipment, and by combining agility and flexibility, we accomplish the current and future business needs of our clients. Using Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies, our warehouse services team works to provide value to clients by using existing resources and continuous improvement which is supported by a learning culture.
Our integrated solutions include all aspects of logistics including Distribution, Transportation, Information Technology, Asset Management, and Value Added Services. By providing turnkey solutions to our clients, we lower their costs and contribute to their competitive advantage.
One area of warehouse services that we specialize in is Value Added Services with solutions based on:
- Understanding your business and becoming a long-term partner that you can count on to support your logistics requirements.
- Service excellence throughout our organization based on our culture of continuous improvement, learning, documented processes, and agreed upon metrics.
- Benchmarking best practices across all industry verticals to bring you the most innovative technology, equipment, and strategy to optimize your supply chain, enhance your inventory control, reduce your capital cost, and improve your financial returns.
To further strengthen our clients’ supply chains, we perform a variety of value-added activities within our distribution centers.
Another value-added service that we provide to our clients includes a learning center located in Piedmont, South Carolina that supports benchmarking the industry, training our personnel, and implementing best practices throughout our organization.
- Warehouse Services Inc. University – The Chief Learning Officer documents corporate best practices and applies them within the logistics industry to enhance the service offerings to our clients.
- Center of Excellence at the Piedmont, SC headquarters is equipped with innovative tools to help showcase industry trends and new initiatives through interactive displays and cutting-edge training technologies.
Why Warehouse Services?
Reduce your costs.
Customize solutions to match your needs and the needs of your customers.
Measure our deliverables and report them to our clients on a regular basis.
We provide turnkey solutions – you only pay us one margin.