Go to Transportation Website, ITSCONNECTS.COM.
Warehouse Services Inc., a warehouse services company, is a leading third-party logistics provider with customized value-added transportation solutions for clients of all shapes and sizes. With a modern and reliable transportation fleet, highly-trained drivers, and advanced global positioning system solutions, we have the experience, capability, and expertise to handle the most challenging transportation requirements. Download our Transportation brochure.
Transportation & Distribution network: Warehouse Services Inc. is an asset-based contract carrier offering more than $110MM in transportation assets to serve our clients. We operate in the continental United States and Canada, providing on-time deliveries to manufacturers, mass merchants, first and second-tier automotive providers, as well as the retail marketplace. Our transportation team supports:
- Full Truckload
- Full Truckload Multi-Stop
- Ocean Dray
- Dedicated Freight
- Home Delivery
- Bulk Transportation
Operating terminals located throughout the US support our fleet – comprised of more than 300 power units and 1,500 trailers. In addition, Warehouse Services Inc. has approximately 200 pneumatic dry-bulk tankers to deliver various plastics and associated engineered polymers. We also support intermodal transportation, using pneumatic transfer to trans-load materials from trailer to railcar or railcar to trailer. Warehouse Services Inc. supplements our national coverage and operations with brokerage as needed.
Examples of creative transportation solutions and transportation services provided include…
Warehouse Services Inc. provides TL transportation throughout the US including Intra-Canada. Services include: Dedicated models supporting delivery to major retailers and large manufacturers; regional deliveries to specific client’s customer base; specialty equipment dedicated to customer lanes, and value-added services such as home delivery and intermodal management.
Our core capabilities include regional brokerage services with distinct clients. Brokerage capabilities include: flat bed, dry van, specialty dry bulk, and round trip container drayage. We continually search for strategic partnerships to strengthen our brokerage coverage and provide the lowest cost of service.
The company's transportation platform uses a TMS coupled with a global positioning system, enabling us to provide seamless integration with our clients’ systems using EDI connectivity. We offer site-specific solutions for our clients, such as local dedicated shuttle services and on-site 24/7 spotter capabilities. We provide JIT transportation services for many of our clients in the automotive and building products industries. We can also integrate freight tendering as one aspect of a total TMS solution.
- Asset-based carrier with a strong financial investment in operations and personnel
- Accountability through GPS connectivity on all vehicles coupled with event management
- JIT delivery to plant sites for Tier 1 & 2 automotive suppliers
- Contract Management/Freight Payment/Carrier Sourcing
- Box truck services – home delivery and dedicated operations
- Transportation Management System
- Freight Tendering – TL, LTL, Air, Small Package, Rail
- Dedicated fleet – Dry Bulk, Dry Van, specialized equipment, automotive, retail
- Automatic load and unload trailers – customized equipment
- Tilt-up containers using Phelps tippers or Star-Lifts
- Freight tendering transportation optimization
- Pneumatic air transfer – supporting intermodal moves
- Tanker wash facilities
- On-site spotting service – 24/7 coverage
- Tracking mobile and other rail handling equipment
- Rail car shipping – load/off load, flexible shipments, switcher services – operating in the US and Canada
Why Warehouse Services?
Reduce your costs.
Customize solutions to match your needs and the needs of your customers.
Measure our deliverables and report them to our clients on a regular basis.
We provide turnkey solutions – you only pay us one margin.